Quick Chicken Noodle Soup.
You can cook Quick Chicken Noodle Soup using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick Chicken Noodle Soup
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 1 cup of carrots, peeled and sliced thin.
- You need 1 cup of celery, sliced thin.
- You need 1 cup of onion diced.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 64 oz of chicken broth (or more if desired).
- You need 2 of Bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of fresh thyme (or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 12 oz of wide egg noodles.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded cooked chicken.
- Prepare 3-4 Tablespoons of fresh parsley.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of lemon juice (optional).
- You need to taste of Salt.
Quick Chicken Noodle Soup instructions
- To a large Dutch oven or stockpot, add the oil and heat over medium-high heat to warm.
- Add the carrots, celery, onion, and sauté for about 7 minutes, or until vegetables begin to soften. Stir intermittently..
- Add the garlic and sauté for another 1 to 2 minutes..
- Add the chicken broth, bay leaves, thyme, oregano, pepper, and bring to a boil. Allow mixture to boil gently for about 5 minutes or until vegetables are fork-tender. Note – If you like brothier soup, add additional broth, possibly as much as an additional 64 ounces because as time passes the noodles will continue to absorb broth.
- D the egg noodles and boil mixture for about 10 minutes, or until noodles are soft and cooked through. Add more broth if desired..
- Add the chicken, parsley, optional lemon juice (brightens up the flavor), and boil 1 to 2 minutes, or until chicken is warmed through. Taste soup and add salt to taste. Remove Bay leaves and enjoy!!.
The Food Items You Pick To Consume Will Effect Your Health When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the different foods that you will find at all of those take out places. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. In the following paragraphs we shall be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay in good health. Among the first forms of foods you should be eating plenty of, is various berries. The very first thing you will learn about berries is just about any sort of berry has a lot of vitamin C. Another thing you will recognize is that the antioxidants in berries is actually higher than just about any other food that you may choose to eat and this can aid with your circulatory system. Most people already realize that cells begin to break down with time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet can certainly help keep your cells far healthier for longer periods of time. You must remember your mother and father telling you to make sure you eat your vegetables, that is simply because this is very important for a healthy body. Along with possessing a variety of vitamins and minerals, you will also find that some vegetables also provide potassium. One of the veggies that will supply you with the potassium you will need is broccoli. You will additionally find that a salad, made with spinach instead of lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients. Nuts as well as various seeds is a much better option when you are searching for a quick snack to enjoy. One of many health benefits of these types of nuts and seeds will be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be found in them. Omega-3 and also Omega-6 are called essential fatty acids and they’re essential mainly because your body makes use of these kinds of fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. If you don’t get the fatty acids you’ll need your body will actually not be able to produce a few of the hormones that it requires. Now when it comes to the main food items that you have for dinner, you may want to be certain that you’re eating plenty of fish, particularly salmon, and lean protein. The beauty of salmon is that along with other nutrients it is also loaded with Omega-3. Protein is important for your diet, however you don’t have to eat a lot, as a 3 ounces is all you actually need. To be able to minimize your fat intake you really should cut off any visible fat before you cook the meats. Citrus fruit will be one of the best things that you can have for your desserts, instead of having a piece of cake or ice cream. Together with vitamin C, you will find that there are many other health benefits that you will find in these types of fruits. You may also want to combine a couple of things like orange sections, shredded coconut blended with a teaspoon of honey. By following some of the suggestions above you will notice that you’ll be living a healthier life. Also if you cut out all the unhealthy food that you should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.