Ninja foodie/Instant Pot Twice Baked Potatoes Casserole #mommasrecipes.
You can cook Ninja foodie/Instant Pot Twice Baked Potatoes Casserole #mommasrecipes using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ninja foodie/Instant Pot Twice Baked Potatoes Casserole #mommasrecipes
- Prepare 5 pounds of potatoes.
- It’s 1 1/2 stick of butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk (may need more to make it creamer).
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 of ranch seasoning mix.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded cheese (save some for toppings).
- It’s 1 bundle of green onions chopped.
- It’s 4 slices of bacon cooked and crumbled (or use bacon crumbles).
Ninja foodie/Instant Pot Twice Baked Potatoes Casserole #mommasrecipes step by step
- Cut your potatoes into chunks. Leave the skin on. Place in the pressure cooker or Instant pot. Add 1 cup of water, Stick butter, and salt and pepper. Place the lid on top and make sure your nob is set to sealing. Then click the manual button and turn it to 6 minutes. ———————————- Do the quick release to relieve the pressure..
- Add the other butter, milk. Mix well with an electric hand mixer right in the instant pot or (remove if using a ninja foodie) mash with a hand masher. Add in sour cream, ranch mix, and mix well. Fold in Shredded cheese and green onions. Place in a baking dish. Top with remaining cheese, chives, bacon. Baked in 350 degree oven for 20 minutes.(you can do this step in the ninja foodie watch for different cook times though).
- Makes a great freezer meal recipe. You can freeze it. Make it up and place it in a foil pan. Allow it to cool completely and cover with foil. You can freeze up to 3 months. To reheat, you simply thaw it out overnight and bake it for 20 minutes at 350 degrees. If it is still frozen, you can bake it at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours. This will be great to make in advance for holidays or family gatherings and is such an easy freezer meal recipe..
- Notes- iam using our favorite cheese. I get this at sams club, it’s really good and melts great… (this will look better if your not using a white cheese obviously lol) I also used real cooked bacon bits..
- More notes- I didn’t follow the recipe on measurements, I used what I had and I didn’t want to use that much butter to being with…. so I just made mashed potatoes like I’d normally would and added in the extra stuff, I did use all of the ranch packet seasoning though… and last I did cook all of this in the ninja foodie, last step I used air crisp mode, but before adding in my mashed potatoes I spayed it with some unstick olive oil..
Your State Of Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Decide To Eat Many men and women do not fully grasp that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food location. You will see that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be really bad. You will be pleased to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you should be eating every day. Your health can be greatly improved by simply eating lots of berries. You will find that most berries have substantial amounts of Vitamin C that you must realize is good for your body. Yet another thing you will understand is that the antioxidants in berries will be higher than just about any other food that you may pick to eat and this can assist with your circulatory system. Another thing you will see that these antioxidants can help you with is actually keeping your cells healthy, this can help one’s body to fight off a number of diseases. One more thing you will want to be sure of is that your having enough of is your vegetables as this will also be able to have a good impact on your health. Potassium is among the things that you will find in various vegetables, and of course they also contain many various vitamins and minerals you will additionally need. One of the veggies that can supply you with the potassium you need is broccoli. Something else you might want to try is the next time you make a salad try working with spinach instead of your traditional lettuce as you will find that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves. While some of you love to have your snack foods, instead of reaching for the chips try grabbing some nuts. One of several health benefits of these types of nuts and seeds will be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be obtained in them. Your system will use these kinds of fatty acids as a source for creating hormones which your body requires to stay healthy. Unless you get the fatty acids you will need your body will actually not be able to produce a number of of the hormones that it needs. Your primary meals should also contain fish including salmon or lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. The point that salmon is also loaded with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons why it is a good choice, but it additionally contains other essential nutrients you’ll need. And when it comes to lean protein, you should bear in mind that you only will need about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. So that you can minimize your fat intake you should cut off any noticeable fat before you cook the meats. Everyone likes to have dessert after their meals and if you are one of those folks you may want to consider some citrus fruit. In addition to vitamin C, you will realize that there are plenty of other health benefits that you will find in these kinds of fruits. One desert that I have always enjoyed is orange pieces mixed together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a light honey dressing. For those who want to begin living a healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Also if you eliminate all the refined food that you should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.