Mexican/salsa cube steak. Bistec en Salsa is a delicious, savory dish that is first marinaded in simple delicious spices, cooked in its own juices and a savory tomato sauce. This cube steak goes especially well with Puerto Rican Yellow Rice with Corn. Truthfully in my opinion yellow rice with corn taste best with this dish!
Brown the cube steaks on both sides. Arrange the pepper and onion over the meat and pour salsa over all, adding som. Let me show you how to make mexican food very easily at home!! You can have Mexican/salsa cube steak using 6 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mexican/salsa cube steak
- It’s 4 pieces of tenderized Cube steak.
- It’s 2 cups of salsa. Any kind that suits your fancy. I use pace mild because it’s cheap and not spicy.
- It’s 2 cups of Cheddar Colby cheese shredded or sliced.
- Prepare of Oil. Any kind.
- It’s of Kosher salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
Here, I'm on vacation in Palm Springs. See recipes for Simply Southern Smothered Cube Steak too. Char-grilled steak served with yellow pepper, red onion, tomato, cucumber, mustard, and coriander salsa. Hola amigos, A Mexicano taste explosion more awesome than anything you've ever experienced!
Mexican/salsa cube steak instructions
- Ok. Did you read the recipe? Did you go to the grocery store? Do you Have all your ingredients? If the answer is yes then let’s START..
- Here we go. Pat dry your cube steak. Dry. You don’t want to steam them you want to brown them. And because they are naturally wet that is a little more difficult..
- Heat your frying pan. No oil. Not yet..
- Generously salt and pepper both sides..
- Add the Oil to your hot pan. About 2-3 tablespoons. Add the pieces of meat one at a time and be careful not to splash oil on your self. Sear for several minutes until brown..
- Turn over steak and brown on the other side. Don’t turn the heat on the pan down. At this point you may have some liquid in the pan. That’s ok. Cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Add salsa and a 1/2 cup water. I live at high altitude with low humidity So I have to add a little more water..
- Cook at medium heat (a soft boil) for 35 to 45 minutes. it looks weird I know but don’t lose faith..
- Remove cover and cook off excess liquid – So that you have kind of a thickened red gravy. Don’t leave the room. It goes fast when it starts to cook off..
- Add the cheese and melt for 2 minutes. You can really use any cheese. And that’s it! Meat and salsa in an intimate beautiful relationship..
- I serve with mashed potatoes and sour cream. But you could serve it with rice, tortillas, bread or whatever..
- Enjoy yourself. Smile and be happy and your food will taste better. Really. 😁.
After a long month of "cookers block", you know, "writers block". People talk about "mexican food", "steak fajitas" and "chicken or beef fajitas". Fry the deer steaks in margarine and salt and pepper to taste. Grilled green tomatillo and jalapeño salsa. Salsas should be seen as spicy condiments, like steak sauce or ketchup, where a quarter teaspoon is added to main dishes to "create an explosion Salsa Verde Cruda This tart and spicy fresh tomatillo salsa is chef Santibañez's favorite ("I live for this salsa").
Picking The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food location. You will find that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the negative effects can be very bad. In the following paragraphs we’re going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay in good health. You will see that different kinds of berries can be extremely good for your health. You will find that most berries have huge amounts of Vitamin C that you must understand is good for your body. Additionally, you will find that berries have antioxidants which is not merely beneficial to your circulatory system but additionally for your basic health as well. Most people already know that cells begin to break down with time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet will help keep your cells far healthier for longer periods of time. While most of you have been told time and time again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a really good reason why. You may already know that many of the vitamins you need everyday can be found in a variety of vegetables, but you will also be able to find required potassium in vegetables as well. As an example, broccoli has plenty of potassium to present you with your daily recommended allowances. Another thing you might want to try is the next time you make a salad try working with spinach as an alternative to your traditional lettuce as you will discover that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves. Also when you are searching for a snack to hold you over in between meals, grab a handful of nuts or seeds. One of several health benefits of these nuts and seeds is the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be present in them. Your system will use these fatty acids as a source for creating hormones that your body demands to stay healthy. The first thing you may not comprehend is that several hormones that you need will only be able to be produced when you have these fatty acids. Your main meals should also incorporate fish including salmon or lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. The fantastic thing about salmon is that along with other nutrients it is also loaded with Omega-3. And when it comes to lean protein, you should remember that you only need about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. Additionally before preparing your steak you will want to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from taking in extra fat. Also when it comes to having a dessert after your meals you should think of having various citrus fruits. Most of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are also necessary for maintaining your health. A thing you really should try for one of your desserts is to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mixture off with a teaspoon of honey. If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you should take these recommendations to heart. Also if you remove all the refined food that you should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.