Teriyaki Chicken Ramen.
You can cook Teriyaki Chicken Ramen using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Chicken Ramen
- You need 1 inch of ginger (1 inch = 2.5 cm).
- It’s 1/4 of onion.
- It’s 1 lb of boneless chicken thigh with skin (1 lb = 454 g).
- Prepare of kosher salt.
- You need of freshly ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of neutral flavor oil (vegetable, canola, etc) (for Step 7).
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of sake (for cooking).
- Prepare 1 tsp of neutral flavor oil (vegetable, canola, etc) (for Step 10).
- You need of Teriyaki Sauce:.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of sake.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of mirin.
- You need 1 Tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 Tbsp of water.
Teriyaki Chicken Ramen step by step
- Gather all the ingredients. Grate ginger and transfer the grated ginger with juice in a large bowl. Grate the onion in the bowl..
- Add all the ingredients for teriyaki sauce in the bowl..
- Prick both sides of the chicken with fork so it absorbs more flavor. Cut the excess skin and fat and lightly season with salt and pepper..
- You can marinate the chicken for 30 minutes (optional). But, even if you do not marinate the chicken, it works fine too. The chicken teriyaki will still have wonderful flavor..
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat. Remove marinade from the chicken as much as possible. This is important so the chicken gets nice sear mark and won't end up cooking in the sauce. Place the chicken skin side down, RESERVING the sauce. Use a splatter screen if you have one – it’s pretty neat tool to prevent from splatter especially you cook bacon and oily foods..
- When fat renders and skin is golden brown, flip the chicken and add sake. Quickly cover with the lid and steam cook the chicken over medium low heat for 8-10 minutes..
- Open the lid and transfer the chicken to a plate. Wipe off excess grease from the pan..
- Flip the chicken and now skin side is up. Pour the reserved sauce. Cook until the sauce is reduced about half, frequently spooning the sauce over the chicken. Once alcohol from sake and mirin evaporates, sugar crystalizes and the sauce gets thicken. Turn off the heat..
- Transfer the chicken to a cutting board and slice into a bite size pieces. Serve on a plate and drizzle the remaining sauce on top..
- For the noodle, cook ramen noodle as per instruction in the package, pour some remaining teriyaki sauce in the noodle, and mix well..
Your Overall Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Decide To Consume When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food place. These sorts of foods are packed with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. On this page we are going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay healthy. You will find that different kinds of berries can be extremely good for your health. The very first thing you will find out about berries is just about any kind of berry has a lot of vitamin C. Another thing you will understand is that the antioxidants in berries will be higher than just about any other food that you may choose to eat and this can aid with your circulatory system. Another thing you will find that these antioxidants can help you with is keeping your cells healthy, this can help your system to fight off many different diseases. Although most of you have been told time and time again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a very good reason why. You may already understand that many of the vitamins you need everyday can be found in numerous vegetables, but you will also be able to find essential potassium in vegetables as well. As an example, broccoli has a lot of potassium to provide you with your daily recommended allowances. Spinach is additionally something that you may wish to start eating more of as it includes a lot more vitamins and minerals than other vegetables. Nuts as well as different seeds is a much better option when you are looking for a quick snack to enjoy. Almost all nuts will have a lot of protein and you can in addition find that many nuts and seeds will even provide your system with essential Omega-3 and Omega-6. These fatty acids are vital to helping your body produce the proper levels of hormones your body needs for a healthy way of life. A few of these hormones that are needed are only able to be made by having these fatty acids throughout your diet. Most of your meals should also incorporate fish like salmon or even lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. You will find that salmon is additionally abundant with Omega-3 and other nutrients. And when it comes to lean protein, you should bear in mind that you only have to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. It’s also wise to trim off any excess fat that you find on the specific meats that you plan to eat. Citrus fruit will be one of the best things that you could have for your desserts, as opposed to having a piece of cake or even ice cream. In addition to vitamin C, you will discover that there are lots of other health benefits that you will find in these kinds of fruits. One desert that I have always enjoyed is orange pieces combined together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a mild honey dressing. By simply following some of the suggestions above you will find that you will end up living a healthier life. The one thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.