Spicy Stuffed Green Peppers.
You can cook Spicy Stuffed Green Peppers using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Stuffed Green Peppers
- Prepare 6 each of green peppers.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried onion flakes (use one small or a half of a large onion).
- You need 1 each of garlic clove (minced).
- Prepare 2 can of diced green tomatoes with green chilis (I used mild Rotel and they are 10 oz each ).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of minute rice (if using regular rice, cook first).
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of (8 oz) tomato sauce (optional).
- It’s 1/2 cup of favorite shredded cheese (I used colby jack).
Spicy Stuffed Green Peppers instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut tops off peppers and strip seeds out. Boil the bottoms in a pot for 5 minutes to soften them. Let them drain on a paper towel until ready to stuff. Cut and chop the tops to use with mix if desired. Otherwise discard..
- Meanwhile, brown ground beef, dried onion (or reg onion), and chopped peppers from tops until softened and beef no longer pink. Drain if needed. I used ground sirloin which did not. In fact, I added a tbsp of olive oil to help the peppers..
- Now add your worcestershire, garlic, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, rice and diced tomatoes. Let simmer for 5 minutes to soften rice..
- First put 1/2 cup of water in bottom of pan. Stuff peppers with beef mixture and top with tomato sauce. This is optional and you may or may not use the whole can. Cover and bake for 30 minutes..
- Uncover and sprinkle shredded cheese over top and bake uncovered for 5 to 10 minutes longer until cheese melts. Take out and serve..
The Meals You Pick To Consume Will Certainly Effect Your Health Many people do not fully grasp that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. That is why we are going to be going over the foods that you should be eating that will have a positive effect on your health. Your health can be greatly enhanced by simply eating lots of berries. You will find that most berries have huge amounts of Vitamin C that you must realize is good for your body. Most berries also have plenty of anti-oxidants, which is really beneficial to your overall health and is specifically good for your circulatory system. You may in addition be aware that antioxidants are also able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can in addition help to stop the degeneration of your cells. Although most of you have been told time and time again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a very good reason why. Potassium is amongst the things that you will locate in various vegetables, and naturally they also contain many various vitamins and minerals you will also need. You will recognize that one of the veggies we are referring to is broccoli, which is packed with potassium. You will additionally discover that a salad, made with spinach as opposed to lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients. Also when you are searching for a snack to hold you over in between meals, reach for a handful of nuts or seeds. You will come to find that these snack items are generally loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts and seeds will have a lot more than others. These types of fatty acids are necessary to helping your body create the proper amounts of hormones your body needs for a healthy way of life. A number of these hormones that are needed are only able to be made by having these fatty acids within your diet. Now when it comes to the primary food items that you have for dinner, you may well want to make sure you are eating plenty of fish, especially salmon, and lean protein. The point that salmon is also loaded with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons it is a good choice, but it also contains other essential nutrients you’ll need. And when it comes to lean protein, you should bear in mind that you only have to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. In order to reduce your fat intake you ought to cut off any obvious fat before you prepare the meats. Everybody likes to have dessert following their meals and if you are one of those men and women you may want to consider some citrus fruit. All the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are additionally necessary for looking after your health. One desert that I have always liked is orange pieces mixed together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a mild honey dressing. For people who want to get started living a more healthy life the tips above can help you do that. Something that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.